Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

My positive girls

Sorry for not posting anything recently, was not online as much as usually. (had to take off some time because of some health issues, which seem to be sorted finally)

Started to work on some collages, which I really enjoy and listed 2 of them on Etsy today, one more to come tomorrow. Feel free to check them out and let me know what you think please.




I'm planning something really exciting for next week. Something I never done before. But it's high time to start it. I can't wait, I wish I could start it right now, but for some reason I can't. It's not about my work at all, but really exciting. Lol. Hope I made you all interested and will come back next week to check the result. If it's the way I plan it, I'll do regular posts about the development... ok enough teasing for now... see you all soon. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment