Pages

Thursday 20 January 2011

Folksy Friday - Sunshine

After having a bit of January blues this week my Folksy Friday theme is Sunshine. : )

Interestingly enough on the worst day of the week, after getting some lovely messages from some lovely folksy friends, I sat down and started to paint... Really strange, but I painted a little sunshine, and the colours are so vivid, that it doesn't look at all that I had a bad day... I feel a lot better since then, and trying to take it easy and enjoy the nice things in my life, and the rest will sort out itself... hopefully.. : )

I found some lovely sunny items from other folksy sellers. Please click on the link under the images to see the items from closer and check out their other items too. : )






And finally here is my sunshine ACEO:





11 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my aceo- I like all the items you have shown here. I hope the January blues disappear altogether soon, it can be a funny month x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely, like in the dream:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely positive theme and gorgeous finds!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cheery fun finds :o)
    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic selection, really bright and refreshing!
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely whats needed to clear out the January blues!

    Katie @ The Green Feather x

    PS I'm watching out for the postie, hope he brings the earrings I ordered from you today, can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good blog post. Can't wait.for a bit of warm sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comments everyone!
    Beata x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just want to add my thanks for featuring my happy sun card! Gorgeous items, really cheery in this dismal weather!

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the feature. The sun is on its way! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are both welcome, Debbie and Helen!
    Beata x

    ReplyDelete