Pages

Sunday 26 September 2010

New to Blogger

I was struggling with my previous blog at wordpress, I found it difficult to comment on blogs, I could not find out how to follow other blogs, so finally after not even posting for long time I decided to move to Blogger.

So hi everyone, I joined you all! I'm looking forward to reading all your lovely blog posts! I'll finally feel part of the community, lol.

I'll be posting about my work as a jewellery designer. Hopefully there will be some interesting success stories coming soon! And I'll be promoting my fellow crafters from Folksy, so don't be surprised to be featured on these pages! ; )

Hope to catch up with you all, so feel free to follow me on my venture, I'll follow loads of you too!
Beata x

6 comments:

  1. welcome. I will be your first follower :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to bloggerland .....looking lovely so far :)
    trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following - and don't forget to change the blog link on your Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the worst addiction in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I moved to blogspot from typepad and it's sooo much easier. I'm following you now and look forward to reading your escapades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments everyone, and also thanks for following!
    Beata x

    ReplyDelete